Clonroche School

Go to content

Main menu:

Welcome to our school website.


We are a four classroom school.  We are situated on the main Enniscorthy to New Ross Road (N30/formerly N79).  It is a short distance from Clonroche Village and ten miles from Enniscorthy.  We have a view of the Blackstairs Mountains from the back of our school.


Our school is co-educational and is under the patronage of the Bishop of Ferns.  The first national school in Clonroche opened in 1816.  Our present school continues the tradition of serving the educational needs of the children enrolled.  We provide a broad and varied curriculum.  We believe learning in our school is the start of an important, life-long journey for our children.  

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."    W.B. Yeats

Click on our website links to find out more about us and our work.  Our News Blog tells you what is currently happening in our school.  


 

Awarded Digital School of Distinction in 2016


 
 
Back to content | Back to main menu